First Time Buyers

Buying a property can be the biggest decision made in our lives. It is for this very reason that advice is critical from competent and qualified advisers. We have access to a wide range of mortgages including first-time buyer

Refer a Friend to Us

Enquiry Today

Learn more about Life Insurance

How we will try and help you onto the ladder?

Buying a house is one of the most important purchases you will make and buying a home for the first time will be an even more daunting prospect. Add to this the vast array of mortgage products available from a wide range of sources and you could be left with a high-stress, confusing decision. However, this is where we step in and with our years of experience, we will advise and source a mortgage that suits your needs best.

However, we don’t stop there, we will communicate with your solicitor and estate agent until your completion date, and we will keep you updated through the process with realistic timescales.

What type of mortgages are available?

There is a full range of mortgages available such as fixed rate, variable rate, discount rate, capped rate, tracker, offset and cashback mortgages as well as different terms (from 3 years to 35 years).

We keep up to date with the latest mortgage products on the market and source and advise you on a mortgage product that we believe suits your financial circumstances. We will also inform you of any that has additional incentives such as free surveys, reduced legal fees or even cashback.

How much deposit do you need?

Basically, the larger the deposit that you can put down, the lower your mortgage repayments can be or there are opportunities for you to borrow more.

There are lenders who are prepared to lend up to 95% of the property price therefore borrowers will only need to put down the remaining 5% as a deposit, better mortgage products and rates are available to those who put down a higher deposit.

Are there any schemes to support First Time Buyers?

There are plenty of schemes available to support First Time Buyers however it depends on where you live and your circumstances. The Government introduced a campaign called ‘Own Your Home’ with a range of government schemes available, making it easier for first time buyers to find out what is out there for them.

Speak to our Team Today about your Mortgage

Complete our contact us and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon to discuss your mortgage requirements.

If you prefer to speak to us face to face, let us know in the comments box when completing the form and we’ll be in touch with you to book an appointment whenever is best for you.

However, if you prefer to speak to us sooner call us on 01270 443510.

Before you supply any personal details to us via the contact us page on this website please read our customer Privacy Notice in the footer. This notice sets out how we will process your personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations. Once you have read the customer privacy notice, please tick to confirm that you have read it and that you agree to Amplo Mortgages processing your personal information for the purpose of contacting you. We will not use the details you provide us in the contact page to market to you *

7 + 12 =

“Thanks to the team at Amplo for getting us our first mortgage. They were in touch with us daily with all the updates. We would definitely recommend using them as we will be using them again in the future!”

Tamara Sedgley – Google review

Contact Us

Before you supply any personal details to us via the contact us page on this website please read our customer Privacy Notice in the footer. This notice sets out how we will process your personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations. Once you have read the customer privacy notice, please tick to confirm that you have read it and that you agree to Amplo Mortgages processing your personal information for the purpose of contacting you. We will not use the details you provide us in the contact page to market to you

14 + 15 =

11 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe, CW1 6ZQ

01270 443510 (Cheshire)

No 1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London, EC3V 3LT

020 3984 0375 (London)