Mortgage solutions for Landlords & Property Investors
We’ll carry out a tailor made search across the whole of the market to find the buy to let mortgage to suit your needs
We pride ourselves on giving great advice and finding the most suitable buy to let mortgage for each and every customer. We will carry out a tailored search across the whole of the market to find the buy to let mortgage that suits your needs.
Who can we work with?
- Experienced property landlords with large portfolios
- Property investors buying with a limited company or SPV (special purpose vehicle)
- Landlords with HMOs (House in multiple occupations – a property rented out by at least three people who are not from one household)
- Novice landlords looking to find a buy to let mortgage for their first property
- Individuals looking to rent out a property due to personal circumstances such as moving in with a partner and letting out one of the properties
What if I’m applying for my first buy to let mortgage?
Lenders are traditionally warier about lending to first time property investors, as you’re seen more as a risk due to the lack of experience.
However that doesn’t mean that’s not possible to get a buy to let mortgage, it just means that you may need to look a little bit harder or know which lenders to approach. This is when using a mortgage broker like ourselves is incredibly useful, we’re highly experienced with a dept of knowledge of the Buy to Let mortgage market and know what lenders are accepting what type of lenders.
Can I apply for a Buy to Let Mortgage if I’m self employed?
The answer is yes! You will have access to the same products as those who are in full time employment as long as you:
- Have an adequate deposit
- Have a good credit score
You will need to provide your lenders with more comprehensive proof of income such as business accounts and/or tax returns.
You may also be able to buy your investment property through your limited company. This is a great way of keeping your purchase as tax efficient as possible.
Can I use my pension income to purchase a buy to let property?
Some lenders will consider other forms of income such as a pension to fund a purchase. Keep in mind, the success of the application will depend on a range of other factors as well.